September 1, 2021
If you’ve ever wondered why the steak you prepare at home doesn’t quite match up to the steak you enjoy at a fine restaurant or steakhouse, you might be under the assumption that it has something to do with the meat they’re buying. Well, yes and no. Many restaurants purchase meat from the same sources that sell directly to butchers and grocery stores, but they do have a secret that helps make their steak so deliciously distinctive… dry aging.
Check out the video below to learn more about what steak dry aging is, why the best restaurants in the world couldn’t do without it, and how you can enjoy that same unmistakable taste, texture and quality at home.
Danby SteakAger is the premier provider of personal steak-aging units for the home, and offers a variety of units to help address the needs of your family, friends or group. Here are just a few of the reasons why more and more steak aficionados are dry-aging beef at home with the Danby SteakAger.
- Dry-aging significantly enhances the flavor of beef
- Aged in a controlled environment for improved tenderness
- Results in a better texture compared to store-bought steaks
- Helps prevents fat and marbled sections from becoming rancid
- Offers more consistent taste and texture throughout the entire cut
- Brings the steakhouse experience to your home without the high bill
If you’re looking for a fun, easy and affordable way to enjoy the taste of dry-aged steak in your home, check out our website to learn more about the process, benefits and technology that make our line of personal steak agers so innovative. We offer safe, online ordering and staff a team of dedicated experts to answer any questions you may have.
To get in touch with the Danby SteakAger team, give us a call at 800-768-0617 or write to us via email by filling out the short form on our contact page.