The Technology Behind
The Perfect Dry-Age
The PRO 40 SteakAger uses our exclusive computer controlled systems to create the perfect microclimate for dry-aging beef or making charcuterie at home.
- Our air circulation fans move precise volumes of air across all surfaces of the meat to ensure even, constant wicking of moisture from the cut(s)
- Dehumidification cycling constantly removes water from the cabinet
- Anti germicidal UVC light keeps circulating air clean
- As your chamber humidity falls during charcuterie curing or extra long dry-aging cycles, Dual Mode Active Humidification option is available using only fresh clean water
- Every PRO 40 is programmed for optimal temperature range switchable between dry-aging and charcuterie curing
- Deep within every PRO 40 is refrigeration by Danby
- App monitoring by bluetooth and /or wifi keeps you connected!
Truss Racks & Hooks
SteakAger trussing accessories are purposefully designed for quick and easy handling, increased airflow and a seamless fit in any PRO unit.Buy Now
Take the adventure up a notch with humidification technology. As your chamber humidity falls during charcuterie curing or extra long ages, Dual-Mode Active Humidification steps in to provide increased control over unit humidity using fresh, clean water.Buy Now
Just right for you
Find a PRO 40 tech bundle that suits your dry-aging needs. Each bundle has been created with your needs in mind, including a PRO 40 and accessories that make it easy for you to achieve the perfect dry-aged steak.
The Charcuterie Pack
The perfect bundle for anyone ready to explore the wide world of making charcuterie. With a PRO 40, Dual-Mode Active Humidification add-on, and Sausage Makers Kit, you can start making your own charcuterie boards at home!
The Ultimate Pack
Dive in and get the ultimate introduction to SteakAger. With a PRO 40, Dual-Mode Active Humidification and Truss Kit, you’ve got everything you need to live the art of dry-aging.