Serves: Makes 4 servings.
- 1 package McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper (or 1/2 of each), cut into thin strips
Preparation Time : 15minutes
Cook Time : 20 Minutes
Blend Gravy Mix, water, soy sauce and ginger in little bowl until all around mixed.
Heat oil in huge skillet on medium-high warmth. Include steak; cook and mix 2 minutes or until no more pink. Blend in sauce blend, onion and chime pepper.
Convey to bubble. Lessen warmth to low; stew 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce is thickened, blending sometimes. Serve over cooked rice, if fancied.
Here is an Introductory of our Steak Maker.