August 17, 2022
With more people discovering the unmistakable taste and texture of dry-aged steak, it comes as no surprise that some of the industry’s top chefs and most popular restaurants absolutely love the SteakAger PRO 40. With its spacious dry-aging capacity and a host of built-in safety features and technology advances, chefs and restaurant owners now have the freedom to dry-age their subprimals onsite, for even greater saving and an all-around better dining experience for their guests.
If you’re the owner or manager of a local restaurant or steakhouse and looking for a safe, easy, and affordable way to serve steaks that are dry-aged to perfection, you’ve got to check out the SteakAger PRO 40. Here’s just a sampling of what it can do and why it’s so popular:
- Features a built-in refrigeration system with computer-controlled air circulation
- Creates a microclimate that is ideal for dry-aging beef or making charcuterie
- Active dehumidification and continuous moisture removal for safe dry-aging
- A computer-controlled UVC anti-germicidal light helps ensure clean air flow
- The SteakAger PRO 40 safely and consistently dry-ages up to 40 lbs. of beef
- Ideal for aging large quantities, staggering cycles, or experimenting with various cuts
- Monitor progress while tracking temperature and humidity using our mobile app
- Every SteakAger PRO 40 includes a standard hanging rack and two meat hooks
For more information on the benefits of incorporating a SteakAger PRO 40 at your steakhouse or restaurant, the SteakAger team is always here to answer any questions you may have. Get in touch with us anytime by visiting the contact page on our website or call us directly at 800-768-0617.